Friday 11 February 2011

Steampunk Photoshoot With Unhinged Photography

 Among the many photoshoots that I have not had time to update about my shoot in Autumn with Unhinged Photography.
 I came up with a wonderful steampunk outfit and look and chose a wonderful location that contributed nicely to the atmosphere we were trying to obtain.
 Fairly new to model photography I was impressed when I received the images from the days shoot, however these were only a few of the images promised me, I am still waiting on receiving the others which may not happen for various reasons, and I found them to be technically very good with tones and colours wonderfully portreyed, I would never have thought the photographer was as knew to all this as he said. Impressive.
 Here are some of the images which I have received.