Thursday 24 September 2009

A Decleration of Love

At first I was tempted to pretend that i found this poem annonymously but i am honest and can not lie. A friend of mine inspired me to write a poem. This was the outcome. It could stay something secret for years but i believe it carries an important message and that message should be passed on. Even if just one individual draws strength in some form from this poem then it is worth it.
I thank my friend for inspiring me to write something as honest and strong as this....


 SELFISH, SICKENING PSYCHOSIS

 So what do you think you are
 master?
 Hurting me hard, fucking me
 faster.
 Am I fresh flesh for your sickening
 hunger?
 You pitifull, pathetic pain-
 monger!
 Your psychotic exstacy revealing your
 insanity,
 Your entire being a personification of
 profanity.
 You withdraw your weapon of
 choice,
 Deaf to my silently screaming
 voice.
 Is this what you want,
 is this what you wish?
 To drive my body to deeper hells
 of pain and anguish?
 Well I shall not give in!
 there is no way I will let you win!
 I pity you, you hatefull abuser,
 you fucking user, pathetic loser!
 Have you suffered an attack to your
 pride?
 Is this why you try to destroy me from
 the inside?
 A paradoxical captive dominatrix,
 addict to selfish sex, looking for a fix.
 Lustfull, lancing libido,
 you fucking peado!
 Slave to your pride,
 there is no way i will run and hide.
 Just you try and break me,
 beat me, hate me.
 It will only make me numb,
 to the pain you inflict within me!
 SPEAR ME! MAKE ME LIFELESS!
 you are worthless!
 SCAR ME! MAKE SENSES DIE!
 but I shall not cry!
 RAPE ME! LET IT BE DONE!
 in destroying me, however, you have NOT won!

Kathryn Milligan
May 2009